In the interests of enticement, I’ve decided to start keeping a monthly log about what goes up on my Patreon each month! So here’s what I shared, at the various pledge levels, in January:
- Behind the Page: Adventures in Copy Editing
- Sneak Peek: From Unseen Fire Dramatis Personae
- Hamilblogs #29-30: “That Would Be Enough” and “Guns and Ships”
- Aven Cycle Aesthetic Post: Corvinus
- Figures in History: Sharp-Tongued Fulvia, Pt 2
- Advanced notice of the Goodreads giveaway starting
- Sneak Peek: From Unseen Fire proof pages (title page and header material)
- Behind the Page: Airtable charts on Aventan magic
- Poll: What makes you pick up a book?
- Vlog #5: A talent I wish I had
- Poem #4: Lycanthropic Kyrielle
Pledge now and you get immediate access to as many as 130 posts! More and more of it is starting to focus on From Unseen Fire, and once the book is out and I can worry less about spoilers (or, y’know, sharing things that will make no sense until folk have read it), there will be all kinds of Aven Cycle bonus material. In February, I’m also intending to get through “History Has Its Eyes on You”, “The Battle of Yorktown”, and maybe “What Comes Next?” on the Hamilblog. I expect to hit “Non-Stop” in March, which will be… a special event. I’m thinking of videoing the process, or at least part of it, because analyzing that song is going to be utter nonsense, and I can’t wait.
I’m currently $172 from my next goal. If I make it there before From Unseen Fire releases in April, I will do a random drawing and giveaway a signed Advanced Reading Copy to one of my wonderful supporters!